Air Transport Publications
Login   |   Register
jobs Jobs
events Events
My bookmarks

March 2016

A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 123 | All

Magnetic MRO has completed the acquisition of MAC Interiors, a UK based aircraft interiors production and engineering company. MAC Interiors operates under EASA Part 21J, Part 21G and Part 145 certificates, and owns STC rights to a number of completed aircraft interior projects. The plan is to develop MAC Interiors into a one stop, independent interiors centre for airlines, asset owners and OEMs.


ST Aerospace has completed its investment of the additional 20% equity interest in Elbe Flugzeugwerke (EFW). The investment was completed following the receipt of regulatory approvals and fulfilment of a customary conditions precedent. Following this completion, EFW becomes a subsidiary of ST Aerospace, with the latter owning 55% of the shareholding and Airbus holding the remaining 45%. The additional investment saw the launch of the collaboration in June 2015 between Airbus, EFW and ST Aerospace for the A320/A321 passenger-to-freighter (P2F) conversion programmes. This follows a similar collaboration for the A330 P2F conversion programmes launched in 2013.


UTC Aerospace Systems has signed a global distribution agreement with Satair Group that covers electric systems, environmental and engine control systems, and lighting systems for mid and small-sized customers. Under the terms of the agreement, Satair Group will assume responsibility for aftermarket sales support and distribution of selected products and systems manufactured by UTC Aerospace Systems.

Archive by month